Marc Rotenberg, President, EPIC
Featuring a keynote discussion with:
Rohit Chopra, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
Harvard Business School
Followed by a panel discussion with:
- Professor Francesca Bignami, George Washington University Law School
- Neema Singh Guliani, ACLU Legislative Counsel
- Fanny Hidvegi, European Policy Manager, Access Now
- Dr. Petra Leupold, LL.M. (UCLA), Director of VKI Academy, Verein für Konsumenteninformation and Board Member of noyb, Vienna, Austria
- Dr. Katharina Kopp, Deputy Director, Center for Digital Democracy
- Eleni Kyriakides, EPIC International Counsel
- Cedric Laurant, Executive Director, SonTusDatos - Articulo 12. A.C. (Mexico)
Contact: For more information, contact EPIC Administrative Director Gerald Tan at admin[at]epic.org.
- Access Now, "Protecting Our Data and Celebrating the GDPR"
- Neema Singh Guliani & Jay Stanley, "The Landmark European Law That Could Change Facebook and Improve Privacy in America"
- EPIC, "EU General Data Protection Regulation"
- Kopp, "Company Obligations Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)"
- Rotenberg, "Privacy Law Sourcebook" (EPIC 2016)